Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 1

If you couldn't guess from the title, I've been in Knoxville for exactly a week today. This week was Infusion's staff retreat, which was awesome. I got to here some great speakers, most of which are head of something within the ministry. We also did fun things in the evenings, like going downtown or grilling out by what everyone calls a lake but is really part of the Tennessee River. It's really refreshing to have the opportunity to just sit and listen, to soak up God's word. My actual studies will start this next week. That's very exciting and also a little intimidating. Most everyone involved here has some sort of Bible/ theology degree. Which means they know a lot. But that's the reason I'm here. I want to learn more, to really establish a firm foundation of Biblical knowledge to take back with me. So, that's pretty much it for week one of adventures in the South, stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment